We Will Cover Your Costs Promotion
Terms and Conditions.
- “We Will Cover Your Costs” applies to Granvue Homes for only the first 50 customers who pay a new initial payment from 24th April 2021. Granvue Homes reserves the right to withdraw or alter the “We Will Cover Your Costs” promotional offer (in whole or in part) without notice. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The client(s) cannot transfer a promotional item and there will be no exchange, credit or cash offered in lieu of a promotional offer. The offer is limited to one per building contract.
- All items as part of the “We Will Cover Your Costs” is based on a standard floorplan. No structural changes allowed. Where a Granvue option to a standard floorplan is selected, additional charges may apply, to be paid by the client(s).
- To be eligible to receive the Granvue “We Will Cover Your Costs” promotion the client(s) must satisfactorily complete all sales paperwork (Project File) with their New Home Sales Consultant within 12 days of the initial non-refundable payment being made and must strictly adhere to the Granvue Homes Procedure of Purchase. Failure by the client(s) to adhere to the Procedure of Purchase will result in cancellation of the job. The initial payment of $2,000 will be retained by Granvue Homes for administrative costs in setting up the Project File.
- Any images used are for illustrative purposes and may depict upgrade options or items not supplied by Granvue Homes.
The “We Will Cover Your Costs” Promotional offer includes:
$0 Site Costs
Where a client qualifies for the “We Will Cover Your Costs” promotion, the $0 Site Costs offer includes:
- Up to P Class Slab.
- Up to 800mm fall over the land.
- Up to 550sqm lot size.
- Up to 385mm waffle slab (SL 92, 3L16TM and N16).
- Plumbing expansion joints and clay plugs (if required).
- Up to 40 lineal metres of agricultural drains (if required).
- Up to 4 Drainage silt pits (if required).
- Up to 24 concrete piers at 1.2m deep total 28.8 lineal meters (if required).
- Concrete pump hire for piers (if required).
- Up to 20 cubic meters of rock removal, including breaking and/or blasting combined from site cut, and any underground services.
The $0 Site Costs offer as part of the “We Will Cover Your Costs” promotion excludes any costs which exceed the above parameters plus screw piles, retaining walls and associated drainage, additional costs incurred to accommodate swimming pool/spa installations after handover, any OH&S costs, relocation or cut back of any services and extra costs incurred to achieve AHD levels. No credit back amounts apply for items that are deemed not required.
$70K of Luxury Inclusions
Where a client qualifies for the “We Will Cover Your Cost” promotion, the $70K of Luxury Inclusions include:
- Double glazing to all openable windows.
- Refrigerated Cooling.
- 2740mm high ceilings to ground floor.
- 2590mm high ceilings to first floor.
- Porcelain tiles or Timber Laminate Flooring.
- 40mm stone edging to kitchen.
- 20mm stone benchtops to wet areas.
The $70K of Luxury Inclusions offer as part of the “We Will Cover Your Costs” promotion is based on the Emerald 33 and Aragonite 56 floor plans. Double glazing to all openable windows excluding fixed windows and/or doors. Refrigerated cooling is based on one 17.5kw unit per dwelling covering up to 160sqm per zone, with 2 zone operation. 2740mm high ceilings apply to ground floor only. 2590mm ceilings apply to first floor of double storeys only. 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles are based on Category 3 from builder’s range. Timber laminate is based on Category 2 from builder’s range. Carpet is based on Category 1 from builder’s range. Flooring layout is based on Granvue’s standard floor plan coverings layout. Downlights are provided throughout excluding garage. Number of downlights is based on house specific. Quantum quartz stone benchtops with 40mm edging to kitchen is based on Category 1 from builder’s range and excludes waterfalls and any extensions to benches. Quantum quartz 20mm stone benchtops to wet areas is from Category 1 builder’s range. Wet areas include ensuite(s), bath, powder (if applicable) and laundry. Excludes any extensions to benches.